Monday 20 July 2015

Arthur Lewis Jenkins (1892 - 1917) update

Exciting news!  Sharon Casey, a distant cousin of Arthur Lewis Jenkins, has been in touch with me and sent me quite a lot of information and some examples of Arthur's poetry since reading the post I wrote for my Facebook Page Forgotten Poets of The First World War.

I will go through these and up-date the post but in the meantime, here is the photograph of Arthur Lewis Jenkins that Sharon kindly sent me from the Marlborough College Roll of Honour.

Thank you Sharon - I will now be able to complete the exhibition panel on Arthur Lewis Jenkins.   My dream is to have a permanent exhibition venue where the panels can be on display and where I can hold poetry readings, etc.


  https://www.facebook.com/forgottenpoetsofww1/posts/825101580904948?comment_id=861674010581038&offset=0&total_comments=17&notif_t=share_comment